Quickbooks Setup and Training
QuickBooks is the ideal business accounting software for small to mid-sized business owners. QuickBooks is designed for the layman to understand, however, the initial setup and installation must be done correctly in order for future information to be accurate.
All information necessary to setup manual accounting records is also necessary to setup and install QuickBooks on your desktop. This task is even more complicated if you switch from manual accounting operations to QuickBooks in the middle of the year.
We can easily answer all your questions and complete the initial Setup and Installation in a timely manner. In addition, once QuickBooks is set-up and working properly, we can train you or your employees to properly operate QuickBooks specifically for your business.
10 Good Reasons to Use Quickbooks
- You save time on bookkeeping and paperwork, making more time to run your business.
- You can easily generate the reports with the information you need, so you always know where your business stands.
- QuickBooks is affordable. You can use it to run a $25 thousand or a $25 million business.
- Your business can grow with QuickBooks.
- You can customize QuickBooks to work the way you want. QuickBooks is specifically designed to be flexible and adaptable to a wide range of small businesses.
- QuickBooks is a stable, reliable and proven product. Hundreds of thousands of small businesses throughout the world have chosen QuickBooks as their accounting software.
- You save typing time and errors by sharing data between QuickBooks and over 100 business applications. You can even share data with popular programs, such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- You can get paid faster with QuickBooks online payments. E-mail an invoice or statement and with QuickBooks Online Billing, your customer can easily pay you with a credit card or bank account transfer. No more waiting for the check in the mail!
- You can easily accept Credit Cards. With QuickBooks Merchant Account Service, you can accept credit cards with ease. No additional software or hardware is required. Your customers can use Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- You can pay your bills and bank online. Online Banking also lets you download your monthly statement from your participating bank directly into QuickBooks for easier reconciliation.